We are business owners and from the business side of business coaching. We are an English & Spanish speaking international coaching practice working with small business owners and entrepreneurs. We have coached in four continents and various countries including clients in Spain, UK, USA, France, Switzerland, China, South Africa and Dubai.
We are focused on three objectives:
- Increase profitability and performance of the company
- Improve the work life balance or reduce business-related stresses
- Help develop good business habits to hit business goals
Green Bean Coaching is about forming invaluable relationships with our clients. We pride ourselves on integrity, honesty and commitment.
Green Bean’s Mission Statement
To ensure that our clients consistently do the small things right in their business
Business Coach – Edward
Edward works with entrepreneurs and small-business owners the big business practices that help them take their business to the next level. His specialties lie in his organized approach to delivering effective business growth techniques to consistently deliver bottom-line results.
Why I´m a business coach: Having played sports at an international level I know the importance of coaching and self-discipline to hit long-term objectives. Meanwhile, being educated in finance and business management and working internationally in business it became apparent that one needs both skill sets, the business acumen and the long-term discipline, to reach our potential. Business coaching seemed a natural fit to my skill sets and passion for success.
5 things to know about Ed
- Over 1000 hours coaching. Client success stories include: 127% increase in year-on-year profits, doubling annual sales, and a 22% average increase in sales last year for all clients with more than two years of trading history.
- More than 10 years experience in business and founder of two current small businesses. Before coaching worked at Barclays Capital in London and as Vice President at W.P. Carey Investment Bank in New York.
- Evaluated 100s of different businesses helping invest over €2 billion in diverse business and industries in US and Europe.
- Earned a BA in Business with an emphasis on Finance from the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
- A keen entrepreneur, personal investor and competitive rower. Goal-driven, who likes to think outside the box and comes with a “can-do” attitude.
Business Coach – Marilyn
Marilyn is an International Business Consultant and Coach living in Matlock, UK.
She specialises in business growth & profitability and her goal is to help business owners spend less time working in their business and more time working on their business. She’d also like to help you put the FUN back in people´s business and life.
As a business owner herself, she knows what it is like to worry about the day-to-day survival of the business and making enough money needed to run a business and family. She understands what it’s like to put in long hours and remember the dreams and vision you started with for your life and future.
5 things to know about Marilyn
- She has over 25 years’ experience in business, managed budgets of over £2m and a staff of 150 employees.
- Has set up and run 4 small businesses. Business Development Consultancy (UK based), Head-hunter in Biotech & Engineering (USA). Business Coaching & Executive mentoring (Switzerland), Business Growth Specialist for SME’s (UK).
- Coaching clients have included directors of Swiss Reinsurance, Merck Chemicals, Renault and private Swiss banks, as well as PR companies, IT gurus, Accountants, Engineering & Biotech companies.
- She has submitted articles for travel magazines in the USA and learned enough German to give dual language coaching workshops in Switzerland.
- She can take your business from ‘start up to sell up’ and all points in between.
MARKETING – MISCHÉ
South African born and educated with extensive experience in Sales & Marketing. Misché is a goal driven and determined individual who from a very young age has sought out challenges and life experiences both professionally and personally.
5 things to know about Misché
- Earned a Post grad in Advertising and Marketing from Red & Yellow in Cape Town, South Africa.
- 8 years in sales & marketing, with managerial experience heading up the Marketing departments of Africa Travel Co in London and more recently Kananga Viajes y Aventura in Barcelona, Spain.
- Strong interest in social media and the ever increasing new mediums available to allow the consumer a more rounded experience of a brand and/or service
- Has internationally represented and organized trade shows for previous employees in locations as far as the USA, Turkey, Belgium, Germany, UK, Spain and South Africa
- An avid photographer and traveler Misché has travelled to 35 countries with a daily increasing list of places to visit and explore.