So where are you in life?
What challenges, prospects, opportunities are facing you in the next few years? What sort of financial resources will you need? Need help with these questions then you are not alone.
Personal Finance is all About You. It is every aspect of your life that deals with money. Nowadays there is a wealth of information, proven techniques and smart ideas to help you manage your finances successfully.
Knowing what to prepare for will keep you one step ahead of the curve.
So look at the timeline below and locate your position on the Personal Finance Timeline
General key points to the Personal Finance Timeline:
- You should always have an emergency fund
- Due to compounding (receiving interest on interest earned) the earlier we start the better off we will be.
- Having a financial plan can greatly reduce anxiety as it prepares you for the different stages in your life.
- There becomes a point when there is an advantage to turn your savings into investments.
- The earlier you start a retirement plan the better off you will be in retirement.
- Sometimes we like to hide our head in the sand, particularly with financial decisions, but we have a lot better chance of success if we confront our decisions with knowledge and support rather than ignoring them.
Or you might just be thinking this right about now…
As small business owners it is important not to only think about your business profits but also you personal finances so you can grow your own personal wealth and security.